- Strategic Business Planning
- Product Development
- New Market Penetration
- Revenue Growth
Unlock short-term growth and long-term business health
Meet Stephanie Gould Rabin – your next COO
Stephanie founded Viridian NYC; the marriage of blue sky thinking and bottom line discipline. She helps lead companies through periods of significant transition, including growth initiatives, global expansion and M&A events.
70% of organizational change efforts fail.
With 71% of cases from limitations in leadership’s ability to drive change.
Source: Harvard Business Review
Source: Carrot.com, 10 Game-Changing Business Leadership Statistics
Hiring a targeted COO, focused on transformation
Discover the benefits of adding Stephanie to your Leadership team
A fractional COO is a member of your leadership team, brought in with a defined focus and scope.
Gain executive-level guidance, expertise and leadership – at a fraction of the cost of a full-time hire – while remaining laser focused on your organization’s strategic imperatives.
- Direct benefit to the CEO
- Targeted and quantifiable scope
- Tangible and measurable
Focus & Capabilities
Arm your team with the right tools to outpace competition, unlock talent and infuse focused leadership.
- Transformational Leadership
- Team Building
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Change Management
- Operations Restructuring
- Risk Management
- Operational Efficiency
- Business Infrastructure
Sweet spot and project examples:
- Succession Planning and Roll-Out
- Operational Bench Training & Development
- Project-Specific Change Leadership
- Culture Assessment & Integration
- Cross-functional Initiatives
- Risk Management Oversight & Design
- M&A Support throughout the Lifecycle
- Organizational Design Solutions